J-1 Scholars Travel Signature Request
Travel Signatures on a form DS-2019 is required for re-entering the US after a short period abroad. Signatures are usually valid for one year unless the program of study or research is shorter in length. Click on the button below to submit your travel signature request. This process is only intended for J-1 Scholars (visiting scholars, employees, or student interns). J-1 students must go to their Request Center on the International Center Portal to request a travel signature.