J-2 Add Scholar Dependent
Will any dependent family member(s) (spouse and/or child) be accompanying you in the U.S.? If so, please fill in the following request to obtain visa certificates for your dependent(s).

Note: This request form is only available to J-1 Scholas and employees. F-1 and J-1 students must request dependent visa certificates on the Request Center of the International Center Portal.